Subject: Re: malloc above splimp
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/31/1994 13:42:41
On Aug 31,  8:23pm, Niklas Hallqvist wrote:
> follow.  What I find peculiar is that our good old serial driver doesn't
> trigger this.  Am I forgetting a fact?  It may of course be pure luck

  I think you misunderstand the Amiga serial driver.  The only thing done
at interrupt level 5 is the character is read from the serial input buffer
and stored into a local fifo buffer.  The fifo buffer is processed later
by a routine called from the vertical blank interrupt.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu
Computer Consultant