Subject: gtsc_dma timeout
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/31/1994 15:23:52
Hi, again.

I've started to get this message:
gtsc_dma0: timeout #1
sometimes during startup.  I have recently changed my config so it'll
configure my 2nd gtsc controller, but I don't know if it started before
or after that change.  I haven't seen any bad behaviour apart from the
message.  Before I look into it, does anyone know if this is normal when
having two gtsc controllers configured.  If it had been gtsc_dma1 I'd
not worried at all (hey that SCSIbus is empty and even unterminated) but
it says gtsc_dma0, which is the controller where I keep all my data.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG, Sweden