Subject: Problem reports?
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/29/1994 10:56:00
Can I see a show of hands from people that are having problems
with the current release?  I recall seeing posts about
system hangs with heavy disk activety.  Can people seeing
this please report your system configuration (i.e. dmesg)

Also is it possible that you are running out of swap?  If
so can you run `pstat -s' as a background task while doing
whatever it is (this would be good to know too) that hangs
your system.

Regarding the A2091 in a A4000 problems.  Is anyone out there
using an A2091 in a A2000?  If so are you seeing problems?

I haven't made changes to these subsystems in a while that
would cause any of these problems so its hard to figure
out what the problem is.

I need more info.

Chris.