Subject: Re: Broken network driver
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
From: Stephen J. Roznowski <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/08/1994 22:46:47
> From: osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu (Michael L. Hitch)
>
> On Aug  8,  7:30am, "Stephen J. Roznowski" wrote:
> >
> > I tried to compile a GENERIC kernel with 'NS' defined, and the
> > if_ed.c code died at line 896. Since the comment above reads
> > "... this is probably wrong...", the author is right. :-)
>
>   Looks to me like "sc->sc_arpcom.sc_enaddr" should be
> "sc->sc_arpcom.ac_enaddr".

We have a winner.... This fixes the first problem, and now the
following remains:

   ld -x -n -T 0 -o netbsd -e start ${SYSTEM_OBJ} vers.o
   if_x25subr.o: Undefined symbol `_setsoftnet' referenced from text segment
   if_eon.o: Undefined symbol `_setsoftnet' referenced from text segment
   ns_ip.o: Undefined symbol `_setsoftnet' referenced from text seg

setsoftnet() is defined (virtually identically) in the following files:

	/sys/net/netisr.h
	/sys/arch/amiga/include/mtpr.h
	/sys/arch/amiga/include/cpu.h

-SR