Subject: Re: sd7-9.. end of thread.
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <c9020@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/05/1994 01:27:52
 I have an especially hard time beleiving that people who are constantly
> shuffling SCSI devices around can't find the disk space or figure out
> how to build their own kernel.

Ouch. :-)

For me this is no problem, but I think of the ones that just want to do some
simple things. Take the installation I did today, that guy has just about 40MB
of free space... enough to do some programming etc. but I'd have a hard time
convincing him to give one quarter of his precious disk-space for this.

Of course there will be one good thing out of this: It will require to be the
kernel-source bundled into the release. ;)

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788