Subject: Re: sd7-9
To: None <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
From: Tobias Abt <zcjc1121@rpool1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/04/1994 10:03:57

> > On Aug 3, 10:06am, "Hubert Feyrer" wrote:
> > > I don't like the new encoding, and I think there are lots of other people out
> > > there. Maybe we could do together and convince Chris to stop it? ;) Chris? :)
> >
> >  Yes, i don't like that, too. My system is constantly changing regarding
> > drives, and i don't want to edit /etc/fstab all the times, only because
> > of that funny scheme...
>
> Be reasonable, changing your fstab as compared with ripping your machine open
> and adding/removing drives?

Well, for me, adding a drive takes only about ten seconds. Sure, that's an
external drive. :-)
And I need that drive, because on this drive, I get my new stuff from university,
just like today. :-))
But, this drive is a bit loud, so I really don't want it always to be attached!

> Chris.

Bye,                    \|/
  Tobias                @ @
| Tobias Abt                                  |
| email: zcjc1121@rpool1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de |
|   irc: tabt@#AmigaGer                       |