Subject: Re: sd7-9
To: None <,>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/03/1994 22:33:00
On Aug 3,  4:15pm, wrote:
> > I don't like the new encoding, and I think there are lots of other people
> You don't like it; WHY?

Sorry for being unprecise. I don't like it for the following reason:

Whenever I add or remove a drive, I'll have to re-edit fstab, paying special
attention not to assign the wrong SCSI-ID to the right device. Changing some
drives can happen quite often here, as I occasionaly install it on some
friends' harddisk (from my setup, without using tons of disks ;).

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: == IRC: hubertf
    Click here.