Subject: None
To: <>
From: Chris Hopps <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/31/1994 14:50:17
I just removed the hardcoding of targets to sd unit numbers.  I decided
I did not want to live with this mistake through release.

Basically this means that GENERIC will configure your sd drives like so:

say your system has 3 drives, targets 0,3,4 these will now show up as
sd0 (target 0), sd1 (target 3) and sd2 (target 4).  If you run GENERIC
you to change your fstab after upgrading to a newer kernel.

These changes haven't yet made it into the release branch though and the
kernel on lamp is still using the old way.  The next one (hopefully) won't