Subject: Re: floppies & a few Q's.
To: None <billc@iceCuBE.cryogenic.com>
From: Stephen J. Roznowski <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/17/1994 20:14:08
> From: William J Coldwell <billc@iceCuBE.cryogenic.com>
>
> Whomever created the boot floppies, email the installation procedure that you
> had in mind.  I've had 3 people on IRC give up trying to do an install
> because things were missing, like mount_ados, newfs and disklabel.  If you
> could throw together something quick, I'll add it into my installation doc,
> otherwise, we need to see if a new set can be burned to ease these poor
> people's problems.  I ended up having them get the rootfs and dcp it.

That would be me. I was planning on throwing an installation document
together, but never got around to it. Also, as someone pointed out,
I forgot newfs on it. Alas, I never attempted to do an install with these,
just make sure that they worked.....

I'm in the process of building a new set of boot floppies, I'll see what
I can squeeze onto them.

-SR