Subject: floppies & a few Q's.
To: None <>
From: William J Coldwell <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/17/1994 16:08:36
Whomever created the boot floppies, email the installation procedure that you
had in mind.  I've had 3 people on IRC give up trying to do an install
because things were missing, like mount_ados, newfs and disklabel.  If you
could throw together something quick, I'll add it into my installation doc,
otherwise, we need to see if a new set can be burned to ease these poor
people's problems.  I ended up having them get the rootfs and dcp it.

I need education on copying a superblock from a valid partition to a new one,
and not have it be the same size as the old partition.

 William J. Coldwell - - Cryogenic Software