Subject: Re: compiling netbsd.940704
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: None <rhealey@aggregate.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/06/1994 14:47:09
> In order to compile the kernel with the sources from 940704,
> I had to add the following files to SRCS in the libkern's
> Makefile:
>
>         strncpy.c strcmp.c strcpy.c strncmp.c min.c strcat.c __main.c max.c

	Hmmm, I didn't have to do this either with my original July 4 tree
	or the one I restored from work to try to isolate the problem
	with the MMU trap.

	1: Did you do a make install for include and share/mk?

	2: Did you do a make depend for the whole source tree before
	   trying to make the kernel?

	I did both of the above and things worked just fine, other than
	the stack underflow I mentioned in my previous note.

		-Rob