Subject: NetBSD-current and Term
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/05/1994 22:55:39
Hi,
I just installed NetBSD-current on my A3000 and it seems to work fine,
except I can't get Term to work anymore.
It compiled fine, but running it doesn't seem to work.
I get no response whatsoever when typing trsh.

I suspect that I haven't got my /etc direcory files setup properly.
I would compareit to my old rootfs, but I used the very first rootfs
till last and lots of things are different in the new one.
I really would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
I tried the obvious already, (hosts, myname, some ovious things in
netstart) but it didn't help :(

Thanks for yoru help.

Arthur.

__