Subject: Retina BLT Z3 + NetBSD
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Patrick Vervoorn <vervoorn@dutiws.TWI.TUDelft.NL>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/04/1994 13:54:39
Hi,

Just a small remark.

A friend of mine bought a Retina BLT Z3, but due to a too old CPU board
(rev 3.0 3640) it didn't quite work, so we tried it in my A4000.

It seemed to work ok, so using the opportunity, I booted NetBSD.

With a kernel dated 0630 it booted, went through the multi-user init,
but when it was time to display the login prompt, it put it up on the
Amiga display (of all things). Input, however, still went to the
Retina display.

Everything upto the login prompt also went to the Retina display.

Anyhow, I don't have the Retina anymore, so I posted this just to
let you know.

Have a nice day,

Patrick.