Subject: Re: fsck v & Retina Z3
To: None <mw@eunet.ch>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/30/1994 08:31:03
On Jun 30,  8:52am, mw@eunet.ch wrote:
> Sidenote to Chris/Michael: did you notice I bumped up the size of the SYSPTMAP
> for the experimental kernel? The previous size wasn't large enough to
> accomodate for the additional (potentially large) address space required to
> map Z3 boards. Just an idea, didn't verify with current sources.

  I saw that originally, but wasn't sure if it was needed.  I was going
to try to analyze things, but forgot about it.  Since I didn't have any
problems running what I normally run, I didn't think about it.  I also
needed to see if it would affect the 68040 MMU setup to see if that
change would still work.

Michael