Subject: Warp Engine, New SCS drive & NetBSD problems
To: None <amiga@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Tom Hayko <tjhayko@io.org>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/28/1994 12:53:12
I started having some problems this morning with my Warp Engine and
IBM 0662-S12 1 Gig drive combo under NetBSD.  I was untarring some
archives to install X11R5, nad I got the following error:

siopchkintr: target4 ds 541028
scripts 80bc1f8 ds 81f9028 regs 40040000 dsp 80bc380 dcm 19000000
siopchkintr: istat a dstat 80 dsps 81fdfd4 dsa 81f9028 sbcl a3 sts ff msg ff
panic: siopchkintr: **** temp ****
stopped at 0x841bd:	0x841bc:	unlk a6

I then get the kernel debugger prompt, and when I type 'c' to continue, it
says it's syncing my disks and then tries to dump something.  I'm running the
kernel that Micheal Hitch added the support for AGA non interlaced screens.
Anybody have any ideas?  Is this a SCSI driver problem?

Tom Hayko
tjhayko@io.org