Subject: Re: bin-dist/snapshot problems and ideas
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/27/1994 21:45:11
In article <199406272134.OAA07923@elaine40.stanford.edu> Laz Marhenke <laz@leland.Stanford.EDU> writes:

>    I've heard mention of current-users several times, but I haven't yet
> figured out what it is or how you get access to it.  Could someone lend me
> a clue?  Please?

It is another mailing list, for people using and working on
NetBSD-current. You subscribe to it using the same list server as for
the amiga lists. Send mail to majordomo@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
with "subscribe current-users" as the only thing in the message body.
You might want to get the "current" mailing list too, although it
doesn't seem to be used ever. You can get a list of all lists by sending
mail to the above address with "lists" s the message body, and get
information on a particular mailing list (like current-users) with a
message body of "info current-users". (substitue the name of the list
you want information on, of course).

--
Ty Sarna	             "Good leaders being scarce,
tsarna@endicor.com            following yourself is allowed."