Subject: Dropped characters as login:
To: None <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
From: Dave Blaszyk <dvb@ssd.Kodak.Com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/26/1994 10:41:53
First,

	Kudos to all for the hard work!!! :-)

Second,
	I know this question has been asked before, but I am unable to track
	down the response. I looked in the FAQ and there was no mention of this
	(Guenther)?

	On multi-user boot, I get the following login prompt, with dropped
	characters.  I know that this is started by getty, and that I need to
	add/remove a option in /etc/gettytab.  My guess was parity, but
	I still had the same response.  See below for example:

	ay.domia.cm (some stuff here)
		loi:

Third,

	For all those IVS Vector owners, I am working on a step by step
	installation method.  It's somewhat involved, as the normal HDtoolbox
	doesn't work well with this card and other small problems, thus
	requiring some documentation on how to add this support.

	I will have something by the July 1.

-dvb-