Subject: Re: Ethernet Config?
To: Andy Heffernan <ahh@netcom.com>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@aggregate.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/21/1994 08:21:07
> > What must one put into the config file for adding in the ethernet device?
> > device le0 at manufacturer ? product ?
>
> I used Rob Healey's if_le.c and put the following in my config file:
>
> le0	at ztwobus0
>
> I haven't actually TRIED the ethernet card, but it's a start.

	Two issues:

	if_le.c isn't mine per say, I've only modified it. It's still basically
	the if_le.c derived from the hp300 code that Markus did. Hopefully
	I can get it using dynamic stuff before the 24th deadline but at
	least the version Ty and I have should get us rolling on the CD-ROM
	if I don't.

	The current, June 21, sup has this code and the files.amiga.newconf
	should configure it correctly so the above is all you should
	need to do. Note: You need the machdep.c change that Ty posted
	as well. The June 21st sup has this but previously you had to
	manually edit machdep.c and remove the #if 0 around the arpintr
	call in netintr().

		-Rob