Subject: Re: June 08 SUP Problems
To: None <>
From: Ty Sarna <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/09/1994 22:10:29
In article <> "Stephen J. Roznowski" <> writes:

> > [include problems]
> I'm confused about this part. I've never had to do this "copying"
> of the include files -- this is as recent as June 05 building a
> GENERIC and A3000 kernels.

Me either, with either sups or tar_files. I always follow the
reccommended build instructions (see current-users) and haven't had a
problem for a long long time, except when I've forgotten a step. Are you
sure you're following the latest instructions correctly?

Ty Sarna	     "It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a    reputation for subtlety" -- Salvor Hardin