Subject: Re: changes
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/05/1994 17:48:52
> On Jun 4, 10:34pm, Chris Hopps wrote:
> > I am basically waiting for ufs to be updated before I create any
> > new snapshot.  It would be semi-silly to do a rootfs and bin's
> > and kernel right before ufs changes. (I need to make some changes
> > to adosfs after the new ufs is incorporated too)
>
>  *sigh* When is this due? Can't an old ufs formatted drive be re-formatted
> with fsck (or was it newfs) ?

Of course it could be re-formatted, but what good would this be good
for? You'd have to install everything from scratch afterwards. I think
it's better to wait for the changes.

Hubert

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de == IRC: hubertf
  Click here.