Subject: termios, ioctl, things to do with terminals
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Charles Ewen MacMillan <ilixi@xochi.tezcat.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/02/1994 13:15:42
 One of the applications I am working on (a sort of shell) is dependent upon
some of the termios.h defines, and ioctl stuff.

 I was curious as to whether anyone knows if any of this stuff is likely
to change soon, immediately, ever etc.... I have already snuck some reno
includes in, as well as stealing a bit of SysV termio.h into a
compatibility include for the things I am working on. The includes I have
written are not all that critical, but I would of course have a problem
if SUDDENLY the whole picture changed, as it did with some of the kernel
stuff.

 Anyone have any ideas?

Charles Ewen MacMillan  | Tezcat.COM - The Good Guys
  <ilixi@tezcat.com>    | Offering Internet Access
Modem: 312-850-0112/0117| Via Interactive UNIX to
Voice: 312-850-0181     |    the Chicago Area.