Subject: Re: X11R5 recompile for 30 May or later
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/01/1994 23:06:15
> 	Who did the most recent compile of X11R5, i.e. that fantastic
> 	Xamiga+Retina server that handled views and such? Is the full

Hm, I guess you don't mean the experimental Retina-Z3 server, eh? Although
it does work with custom chips and Retina(s), it doesn't use views (uses
grf) for cc-handling.

> 	Also, who compiled the xmosaic program on the old bin tree? That is
> 	what I'll miss most. Can somebody recompile that to work with
> 	the new kernels or will I have to binary edit the trap calls for
> 	mmap? Yeeeeeeeeeech!

Hm, I did one version (guess the binary you're referring to), but I'll not
be able to compile a "newer" version because I'll not upgrade in the
near future...

CHUUG/EUnet Switzerland				Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35	Tel: +41 1 291 45 80
CH-8004 Zuerich		Fax: +41 1 291 46 42	S=mw;P=EUnet;A=EUnet;C=CH