Subject: clib, lib.so, other-things
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Charles Ewen MacMillan <ilixi@xochi.tezcat.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/01/1994 14:16:33
 I do not post here too much, because at the moment, my system is a sort
of Frankenstein.

 However, I was building something the other day, and discovered that
there is no "lockf" call in the libc, or libc.so. There is however an
include file for it in /usr/include/ufs.

 I am used to using lockf, because it is part of the shlib in SunOS4.1.3.

 Can anyone tell me "where" any source code for the actual function
exists so that I may start building a library of some of this stuff? Or
is it in fact a SysV or POSIX88 thing?

 My thanks to anyone who can help.

Charles Ewen MacMillan  | Tezcat.COM - The Good Guys
  <ilixi@tezcat.com>    | Offering Internet Access
Modem: 312-850-0112/0117| Via Interactive UNIX to
Voice: 312-850-0181     |    the Chicago Area.