Subject: Re: sys.19940515 II
To: None <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de, amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 05/18/1994 10:31:02
Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> P.S.: Who _has_ a kernel running with the sources from last weekend
>       (13.-15. may), and on which machine (CPU/MMU)?

I deleted the previous thread, but wasn't it about only getting a
black screen on reboot? Well, I finally built a kernel again (15 may
sources probably) and indeed, it does not work when copied over
/dev/reboot: a black screen. But loadbsd-ing it works ok. (Well, apart
from the fact that the supra scsi is gone for now so that it doesn't
have disks anymore, but that's a minor detail). Oh yes, mine is an
A4000/040.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                                 rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl
\X/ An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them.