Subject: Re: Serial problems
To: None <rhealey@aggregate.com>
From: David Jones <dej@eecg.toronto.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 05/17/1994 16:42:09
> 	If you have AmigaUNIX to snarf the 6502 code for the 2232 board
> 	I can package up the rest of the driver when I finish porting
> 	it to the new config method. Obviously the code won't be accepted
> 	by the BSD team till the 6502 code is rewritten. B^(.

Has anybody done a Commodore 64 emulator for BSD yet?

That way, I could boot up my homebrew 64 assembler and get hacking... :-)

Hmmm... how painful would the port be?  An assembler written in assembler,
to C.  Could be useful :-)

--
David Jones, M.A.Sc student, Electronics Group (VLSI), University of Toronto
        The Toronto Free-Net... paving the information superhighway.