Subject: Re: how?
To: Arthur Hoffmann <>
From: Michael L. Hitch <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 05/15/1994 19:35:12
On May 16, 10:59am, Arthur Hoffmann wrote:
> I have been trying to build a new kernel with the latest sources and
> using
> I have some questions about that:
> How do I tell that I wish to use the custom font and the
> floppy drive? (just in case I get a woring kernel again :).

  The current kernel does not have a floppy driver yet - it hasn't been
converted over to the stuff yet (unless Chris Hopps has
been busy today).  The way I got the custom font to configure was to
modify the conf/files.amiga.newconf to include ite as well as KF_CUSTOM
to the kf_custom.c line.  It appears that KF_CUSTOM doesn't work to
cause that file to be included.

> Is there any info on available (in addition to the man
> page)? If yes, where?

  The source code? :-)

Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:
Computer Consultant			BITNET:  OSYMH@MTSUNIX1.BITNET
Office of Systems and Computing Services