Subject: Re: ser.c and ttneread
To: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 05/15/1994 09:46:53
On May 15, 10:51pm, Arthur Hoffmann wrote:
> Everything goes fine until it comes to loading netbsd
> and it tells me that _ttnread in ser.o is not defined.
> I have seen the function in tty.c, Is there any way around this bug?

  Yes, just remove the serselect routine in amiga/ser.c.  It's not
being referenced anymore.

> Also The list has been awfully quiet recently I wonder if I've been
> kicked off... Any way to chekc tahat?

  If you get this message twice, once directly from me and a second
from amiga-dev-owner@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, then you are still on
the list.

  You can also send a message to majordomo@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
and request a listing of who's subscribed to the amiga-dev list.  I
don't remember the command at the moment, but if you send a help
request to majordomo, it should tell you how to do it.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu
Computer Consultant			BITNET:  OSYMH@MTSUNIX1.BITNET