Subject: Re: Yellow screen on reboot
To: None <rhealey@aggregate.com>
From: None <mw@eunet.ch>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/19/1994 00:37:52
> 	Additional data point: It only occurs on 16M V36, 12M and 8M seem

Ack.

> 	to work just fine. AMIX seemed to be able to deal with this so
> 	it's probably just finding the "more magic" bit and frobbing it...

No, Amix doesn't deal with it either.. Amix *does* handle it when you boot
there directly, ie. without going thru booting kick2.x. Try explicitly
booting kick2.x with the bootmenu, and then boot into amix, the machine won't
restart afterwards. That's why I thought finding a way to boot into NetBSD from
V36 might be the solution.

-Markus
--
CHUUG/EUnet Switzerland				Markus Wild