Subject: Re: Status of new binaries
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Andreas Heitmann <heitmann@crunch.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/13/1994 14:39:34
Hi !

    >> What about uni-erlangen.de, I think it's actually a mirror of
    >> ftp.eunet.ch, will it mirror sun-lamp in the future?

    Hubert> We've a mirror of NetBSD-current here on
    Hubert> ftp.uni-regensburg.de (mirrored via FTP from ftp.eunet.ch
    Hubert> at the moment, but switching to sup is no problem). If
    Hubert> someone tells me how to set it up as a sup-server, I'll
    Hubert> going to do so!

We (Markus Landgraf and I) are currently trying to set up our
ftp-server (ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de) as sup-mirror of sun-lamp. It's not
a very fast server (2x64KBit/s), but it's better than nothing. The
server will contain the collections ksrc-amiga, ksrc-common and
src. If you need other collections, please tell me.

When the server is up, I'll give an official announcement in this
group.

Greetings,

   Andreas Heitmann  (heitmann@crunch.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de)

I have no plants in my house.  They won't live for me.  Some of them don't
even wait to die, they commit suicide.  I once came home [and] found one
hanging from a macrame noose, the pot kicked out from underneath.

--Jerry Seinfeld