Subject: Re: ADOSFS LKM
To: None <rhealey@aggregate.com>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/06/1994 18:39:19

>> PS. I *want* the GCC configuration files.  I'm building a cross
>> compilation environment on my Power PC system.
>>
Rob> 	Yes, it would be nice to have them! By the way, you doing a
Rob> PPC NetBSD port!?!?! I have some salivating coworkers that would
Rob> probably like to talk to you if you do.

I've thought about it, but really I have no more time to spend, so
I have put such plans aside.  AIX is quite nice even though it is
proprietary.  Besides, this PowerPC system is for everyday commercial
work, so it has to have to be bootable when the morning comes.  You
just can't be sure of such things if you mess with OS dev. unless
you have separate disks.  No, spare time will go into G++ and the
GNU PowerPC toolchain, and then NetBSD-Amiga as a third project.

OK, I'll start packaging the LKM adosfs version now, it should be out
in an hour or so.

Niklas