Subject: ADOSFS LKM
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/06/1994 02:00:32
Boy, was it easy to make the ADOSFS a LKM.  If I don't count compile
times and reboot time, I guess I spent no more than 10 minutes.
I'll provide a new package tomorrow for the daring.  Chris, why
haven't you installed the sys/mount.h (and sys/malloc.h) patch?
We need to reserve a number for MOUNT_ADOSFS in order to make a
LKM distr usable for people who can't compile their own kernels.

And yes, option LKM must be added to the GENERIC configs.  It's
be nice if this gets done before the next kernel binary distr.

Niklas

PS. I *want* the GCC configuration files.  I'm building a cross
compilation environment on my Power PC system.