Subject: Re: missing files on sun-lamp?
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
From: Chris Hopps <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/30/1994 12:48:09
> In my most recent sup (yesterday night), the offending file also got
> deleted at my sup copy here. And indeed it is still being referenced in
> the files mentioned above. Funny ;-) A good thing I haven't deleted the
> file at home yet.

Sorry everyone *smile*.  For some reason I didn't get all of my diffs
from home onto sun-lamp.  Anyway then I did a grep on dlist.h which
should have been dlists.h (note the s).  Well it should be fixed now.
If you don't sup often just remove all the references to dlists.h and
replace them with #include <sys/queue.h> and everything will be ok.

> -Olaf.

Chris.