Subject: Re: missing files on sun-lamp?
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/30/1994 12:37:42
osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu (Michael L. Hitch) wrote:
> On Mar 28, 11:30pm, Chris Hopps wrote:
> > > Well recently the file /usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/amiga/dlists.h was
> > > removed from sun-lamp, so sup deleted it locally as well. For some
> > > reason the file still seems to be needed because my make depend (and
> > > make) complain about not knowing how to make dlists.h....
> >
> > You imply that you ran make depend again, is this true?
> >
> > > Any Idea where I can get a new copy of that file.
> >
> > You should not need it.
>
>   In my source tree (and I think I checked on sun-lamp also),
> amiga/machdep.c still has and #include <amiga/amiga/dlists.h> in it.
>
>   Also, I just looked through amiga/dev/ and found it still referenced
> in grf_cc.c, ite_cc.c, ser.c, and view.c (I didn't check these files
> on sun-lamp, since ftp is busy and the dev directory doesn't show up in
> gopher).

In my most recent sup (yesterday night), the offending file also got
deleted at my sup copy here. And indeed it is still being referenced in
the files mentioned above. Funny ;-) A good thing I haven't deleted the
file at home yet.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                                 rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl
\X/ An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them.