Subject: Re: missing files on sun-lamp?
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/29/1994 08:29:34
On Mar 28, 11:30pm, Chris Hopps wrote:
> > Well recently the file /usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/amiga/dlists.h was
> > removed from sun-lamp, so sup deleted it locally as well. For some
> > reason the file still seems to be needed because my make depend (and
> > make) complain about not knowing how to make dlists.h....
>
> You imply that you ran make depend again, is this true?
>
> > Any Idea where I can get a new copy of that file.
>
> You should not need it.

  In my source tree (and I think I checked on sun-lamp also),
amiga/machdep.c still has and #include <amiga/amiga/dlists.h> in it.

  Also, I just looked through amiga/dev/ and found it still referenced
in grf_cc.c, ite_cc.c, ser.c, and view.c (I didn't check these files
on sun-lamp, since ftp is busy and the dev directory doesn't show up in
gopher).

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu