Subject: Re: missing files on sun-lamp?
To: Olaf Seibert <>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/29/1994 20:35:19
> Arthur Hoffmann <> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I usually use sup to get kernel-src updates from sun-lamp.
> > One of the options in my supfile is delete which deletes locally the
> > files that have been deleted on sun-lamp.
> > Well recently the file /usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/amiga/dlists.h was
> > removed from sun-lamp, so sup deleted it locally as well. For some
> > reason the file still seems to be needed because my make depend (and
> > make) complain about not knowing how to make dlists.h....
> > Any Idea where I can get a new copy of that file.
> It sounds like you didn't do a 'config YOURCONFIGFILE', or maybe your
> config is too old, or your usr/sys/arch/amiga/conf/files.amiga is
> too old. At least config and */conf/files* seem to change pretty often.
> -Olaf.
> --
> ___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert
> \X/ An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them.

I did a config, and after reading your mail I used the latest supped
config (yesterday's sup) and the problem is still the same. About the
files.amiga file, I thought this would be updated by sup as well, so
theoretically I should have the newest version.

Anyway thanks for yoru help.

Arthur Hoffmann					58/1 Dickward Drive
						Fannie Bay N.T. 0820			Darwin - Australia.