Subject: Re: Wierd Problem with route
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Calvin Chu <diavolo@engin.umich.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/25/1994 12:14:15
On Fri, 25 Mar 1994, Ty Sarna wrote:

> What version or sup-date is your kernel? There were some routing bugs
> fixed very recently (this week) which sound exactly like what you're
> experiencing. Apparently the reference counting on some of the network
> structures was incorrect and deleting routes could leave or use dangling
> pointers.

I'm using v744.  Isn't that the latest version though?  Right now I'm
having some trouble compiling the kernel.  I keep running into missing
directories (like for the SunOS emulation, there's a whole directory
missing?).  Where do I get the latest kernel?

> This was discused on the current-users mailing list. Anyone using
> NetBSD-current (which includes all NetBSD/Amiga users) should read that
> that mailing list.

I'll subscribe to that when I get the chance.  Thanks.

 o/ \o/  o  <o   o  o   o Mi dispiace, ma non parlo italiano. :-)
<|   |  /|\  |> <|><|> <|\ Ciao ragazzi! :-)   diavolo@azure.engin.umich.edu
/|  / \  /| / \ //  \\ / \  La universita' di Michigan! Va blu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Finger for PGP Public Key Block and Fingerprint