Subject: Re: No "amiga" define in default compiler...
To: Stephen J. Roznowski <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
From: None <rhealey@aggregate.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/14/1994 12:05:23
> Finally, we should be trying to track what the other ports are doing.
> Looking in gnu/usr.bin/gcc/arch/*/tm.h, there are defines for hp300,
> hp9000, i386, ns32532, pc532, ns32k, sparc.... Are there plans to make
> these "go away" and replace them with "Makefile defines"? If not, we
> should join them... :-)

	But we're Amigaian's, we're BETTER THAN THEY ARE! ;^).

	The Makefile defines have been there for every architecture for
	about 1.5 months now so the "go away" issue is sorta moot.

	The bigger issue is the use of symbols without __ in them. All
	the ports should probably correct this so NetBSD can be anal ANSI
	clean... It might make the .h files alot cleaner for POSIX/ANSI
	and X/OPEN conformance than some of the other OS vendors .h files.
	Look at SCO and HP .h files to see what I mean; YUCKO!

		-Rob