Subject: Re: Broken kernels?
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
From: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/14/1994 07:39:32
On Mon, 14 Mar 1994, Olaf Seibert wrote:

> is 10 March? (An alternative is March 10th). So in my neverending quest
> to bring rationality to this world, I am even prepared to use the
> (otherwise pretty irrational, units-wise) Brits as an example ;-)

Ahh, but haven't you heard, the Brits are no longer irrational.  They
switched over to the Metric system years ago.  Now the only holdouts are
the USA and some little island in the South Pacific.

Somebody has to champion irrationality! =8^)>
Eduardo Horvath				eeh@btr.com
					..!{decwrl,mips,fernwood}!btr!eeh
	"Trust me, I am cognizant of what I am doing." - Hammeroid