Subject: Broken kernels?
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/12/1994 21:20:05
I have been trying to compile a working kernel from the supped sources
and have been failing miserably.  It appears that the sources since
about 031094 die inside amiga_init.c.  I am running a standard A2500,
and have the latest loadbsd and config (I compiled it myself from the
same sources.)  I have tried compiling with 3 different levels of
customization, and recompiled from scratch several times, and even the
generic kernel fails.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, and does anyone have any idea
about a possible solution?

Eduardo Horvath				eeh@btr.com
					..!{decwrl,mips,fernwood}!btr!eeh
	"Trust me, I am cognizant of what I am doing." - Hammeroid