To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@postgres.Berkeley.EDU>
From: William J Coldwell <billc@icecube.rain.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/07/1994 19:13:26
> In the same request I subscribed several other lists and they have
> all been receiving messages for about a week now.  Is there a problem
> with these three addresses?  Please let me know if there's anything I
> can do.

My apologies for the response time in the past week and a half.  I changed
things around here... for starters, went from AlterNet to Sprintlink, changed
IPs, requested a new domain, moved machines, added phonelines, changed
network software, bought a '94 Mustang, rewired the ether in my house, and
had to work on security issues since my sites are no longer firewalled.

I am just now catching up on E-Mail (now that it is able to reach me again,
since local DNS went bottoms up broadcasting the wrong MX for my machines,
but that's a different sob story).

I should hopefully have everything under control this week.  In the mean
time, please accept my apologies, and feel free to yell at me in E-mail.

--
William J. Coldwell | Intel Corp. CPD-Mobile | "Get Warped!"
billc@cryo.rain.com | billc@elite.intel.com  | Warp Engine: Macrosystems US