Subject: Re: NetBSD questions/problems
To: None <>
From: Ty Sarna <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/07/1994 22:33:38
In article <> (Michael L. Hitch) writes:
>   I have applied the exact same patch that I previously posted to the
> latest and it seems to work ok with the few commands I attempted.

Could someone (Chris H?) see about getting the neccesary changes
committed to the rtld source? This isn't a problem unique to the Amiga,
any other '040 NetBSD ports are going to have the same problem, and
maybe future ports to other processors too.

Ty Sarna                 "As you know, Joel, children have always looked        up to cowboys as role models. And vice versa."