Subject: views
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/04/1994 12:48:26
Hi,

   I was looking through the views demo on eunet.  I noticed that
you have to change your config *as well as* some source files in
order to get views compiled into your kernel.  Will this code
eventually be part of tthe normal kernel or will it always be
disabled like this?  It seems the demo program is from a few versions
back (says it should be part of the kernel in 713 version) and it
doesnt look like the changes have been added to the kernel in
a permanent way yet.  I may be doing some graphics stuff on the
console through this interface and want to know if my code will
be usable on other systems w/o them having to rebuild the kernel.

                                  Tim N.