Subject: Re: Floppy driver
To: David L Miller <>
From: Guenther Grau <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/02/1994 17:37:21
>On Mon, 28 Feb 1994, Brad Pepers wrote:
>> Can you get 2.88/3.52 MB floppies for the amiga? How do they work?
>Not that I know of, yet...

Just for your info:

If I do remember correctly there was a test of such drives in a
recent german Amiga-magazine. I have to crosscheck, though. There
were at least three 2.88 MB drives which worked.

  Guenther (

P.S.: I will be gone for the next two month now, so don't expect
any updates to the documents I am maintaining (FAQ, ...). If
anybody wants to update any of these documents during the next two
month or even longer, please feel free to do so :-) Get the
necessary files from They should
be in DOCS/* or in incoming/*.