Subject: msdos tracks
To: None <>
From: Brad Pepers <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/01/1994 19:28:51
Does anyone have a document on the track/sector format of msdos disks?
I have some code now (thanks Olaf!) but it would be easier to understand
if I knew what was being done. Something about the number of sectors,
MFM method, gap sizes, sector data breakdown, ... would be great!

| "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the   |
| cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's |
| why he's gonna kill us. So we gotta beat it. Yeah. Before he lets      |
| loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"  |