Subject: Re: Floppy questions
To: None <>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/22/1994 09:54:08
>>>>> "Brad" == Brad Pepers <> writes:

Brad> How close is the AFFS to being released? Since I can't write to
Brad> the floppy I'm stuck right now as an AFFS disk.

It was and is very close...  In fact I had reserved time off from my
family the recent weekend for this, but then my kernel started to give
me problems and I spent time on that instead.  I think I'll do two
releases, one for those of you that *really* want it bad, can compile
your own kernel and resolve patch conflicts yourself, and one *real* LKM
binary+source release sometime later.  The former I'll try to get out
tonight, I really feel bad about the delay, I do apologize...