Subject: Bug-Reports
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/21/1994 18:56:46
Hi,

now that the reintegration of the changes to the Amiga-tree back
into the NetBSD-current sources is done on a regular basis (a BIG
thanx to Chris Hopps for that :-) I think, that we should also use
the netbsd-bugs list, so that everybody can get the current-bug
list from gnats@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu (if this address is
still valid). Here is a recent output: