Subject: sup, downloading new code, etc..
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Tim Newsham <newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/12/1994 22:24:21
Hi,
  I just setup 'sup' on this sun (my net access point) and got it
to work to sup the 'ksrc-common' and 'ksrc-amiga' distributions.  I
was wondering if anyone has some good tips on this.  I dont have
networking setup between my home and my net access.  I will be sup'ing
files periodically to this sun system and trying to download the
code and building new kernels at home.  What is a good way to do
this?  I would like to only download those files that are newly
sup'ed each time (I realize this is what sup itself does but
unfortunately I cant network and run sup from home because I have
but a 2400 baud modem).  Does anyone have any pointers/tips on
this?  Thanx...
                                  Tim N.