Subject: Re: tty00, ^s
To: Danny R. Boxhoorn <danny@astro.rug.nl>
From: Tim Newsham <newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/10/1994 23:22:49

> > It is not possible at this point to get the remote to send a
> > ^Q because you cant get any info to the remote period.  It is
> > not possible at this point to exit and have tty00 reset, at least
>
> Maybe 'stty ixon' or 'stty ixany' solves the problem.

Here is the current settings while I am in kermit (I'm using
it now) :
speed 2400 baud;
lflags: -icanon -isig -iexten -echo echoe echoke echoctl
iflags: -icrnl ixoff -ixany ignbrk -brkint ignpar
oflags: -opost
cflags: cs8 -parenb clocal

Notice that it is ixoff.  Maybe this is the problem?  Maybe the
tty00 doesnt respond properly while in ixoff?

                                  Tim N.