Re: Relative interpreter pathname on #! line

> Is [#! taking a relative interpreter path] intentional?

> What's more, the relative interpreter filename is taken relative to
> the current directory, not relative to the script directory.

That's exactly what I'd expect, and what I'd say should happen: it's
consistent with ~every other use of relative pathnames.

> There's probably some logic to this but it seems bug-prone and I
> can't think of a legitimate use for it.

I can't offhand either, but I also don't see any real risk from it, and
am very far from certain there is no clever use for it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign