Re: colorls in base

On Feb 17, 12:52am, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
} On 16.02.2019 20:50, John Nemeth wrote:
} >      I'm not a no changenik.  However, I think change needs to have
} > demonstrated value.  I do oppose change when it is done for the
} > sake of change.  To me, fluff is not demonstrated value, especially
} > when you consider our market segmen
}
} That has been explained that colors ship information that cannot be
} encoded in a different way on a terminal and has to be prompted with
} different commands, tools or arguments to utilities.

     Nonsense.

} We resist also personal taste but aesthetics is also important for
} many/most(?) people. For the some reason probably nobody deliberately
} watches black-white TV and old valuable movies are now often painted.

     Many people consider this to be ruining them.

}-- End of excerpt from Kamil Rytarowski